Upcoming Interested List
I updated the list with the families that have completed the application.
I can add a few more families to the list. If you are interested, please call me/ text me at 954-245-9069.
I am currently trying to confirm with the families on the list if they are interested in staying on the list. I have not heard from the majority of them. PLEASE if you are on the list please confirm with me that you wish to stay on the list and please fill out the application for your confirmation.
NOTE: I will be deleting the families that have not responded to my emails and/or texts on 9/15/2020.
UPDATE August 14th, 2020
More news, I broke my foot, (my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th metatarsal) on July 11th. The Doctor said up to 12 weeks in a cast or boot. And now that my girls have all synced up their heats, that means a lot of pups at the same time. It was crazy to think I could handle 3 litters at once without a broken foot, but with it, it will be impossible. So I have decided to not breed Roo on this heat.
Update on the male that I have been looking for. I was hoping to find a parti Goldendoodle male/stud (for over the past year) to be used for my parti Goldendoodle girls, Winnie & Roo. I have not been able to find one. So I have had to secure a Goldendoodle stud that is solid in color for Winnie.
It was unplanned that this happened, and my first time to have this happen, but Winnie was dual bred with two different males, Hendricks, is a F1 about the same size as Winnie, and then Brodie, is a F1 ( Rusty’s son, mom is Luna) and he is a little larger. Both are red /apricot in color. So I will have to get the parental testing done on the pups to know who is the father. The pups will be considered F2b and 45-60# if the dad is Hendricks, and up to 75# if they are Brodies. The first tie for Winnie was on July 27th, making her due date approximately 9/28/2020. The pups go home after 8 weeks of age so that date is estimated at 11/23/2020.
Mulan was bred with my Rusty, so her pups are considered F1bb and 45-60#. Their first tie was on August 4th, making her due date approximately 10/6/2020. The pups go home after 8 weeks of age so that date is estimated at 12/1/2020.
UPDATE: July 27th, 2020:
DUE TO COVID-19, IN OUR "NEW WAY OF LIFE" A LOT HAS CHANGED AND THAT IS NO DIFFERENT IN THE BREEDING WORLD AS IT HAS ALSO CHANGED.
EVERY BREEDERS PUP PRICING HAS CHANGED ALSO HAS THE AVAILABILITY OF LITTERS.
BECAUSE OF COVID I DID NOT BREED MULAN ON HER LAST HEAT IN FEB/MARCH, BECAUSE I HAD NO IDEA WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN OUR EVER AND FAST CHANGING WORLD.
ADDITIONALLY, I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A PARTI GOLDENDOODLE STUD FOR MY PARTI GIRLS FOR OVER A YEAR, I HAVE NOT FOUND ANY.
WITH PRICE INCREASES, COSTS ON JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING INCLUDING VET VISITS, DAILY LIVING COSTS, MICRO-CHIPS, GENETIC TESTING, PARENTAGE TESTING, AND STUD FEES WILL OR HAVE INCREASED ALSO FOR THESE UPCOMING LITTERS. SO THE PRICING ON MY PUPS WILL BE INCREASED TO HELP COVER THESE EXTRA COSTS.
I STILL DO NOT KNOW THE ACCEPTED STUD FOR MY GIRLS, SO I DON'T KNOW THE ASSOCIATED COSTS AS OF YET.
The interested list is going to be a little different from previous litters, just until I can confirm pregnancy and with the stud is available for my girls.
UPDATE: As of July 27th, 2020 none of my girls have been bred yet. I will update and contact you once they have.
As of today 5/15/2020, no one has been bred. I plan on breeding Mulan, Winnie, and Roo.
I am waiting for them to go in their heat cycles. So I am starting one list now, then once I know who's bred and a more definite date of birth(s), I will then confirm with the families on the list and go from there. If you are interested in being placed on the list, please call/ text me at 954-245-9069. AT THIS TIME 7/27/20 I AM NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE NAMES TO THE LIST.
STUD OWNER MAY HAVE THE FIRST PICK OF ANY LITTER.
#1 Shelise, Yes, per email 9/7/19/ emailed APP 8/15??
#2 Jessica, Yes per text 12/7/19 / rec'd APP 8/2020
#3 Carrie, yes per text 3/10/20/txt 8/30/emailed APP 9/16/??
#4 Brittany, yes, per email 3/22/20 / rec'd APP 8/2020
#5 Kelly, yes per Instagram3/28/20/emailed APP 8/31???
#6 Lori, yes per text 4/3/20/ txt 8/31/emailed APP 9/16??
#7 Bianca, yes per text 5/9/20 / rec'd APP 9/2
#8 Merna, yes per text 5/15/20/rec'd APP 8/2020
#9 Rosanna, per text 7/13/2020/rec'd APP 8/2020
#10 Marcelo text 8/1/2020/ APP 8/2020
#11 Ellen, gmail/ rec'd APP 9/9/2020
the few names with question marks I'm still waiting to receive their applications back.
PLEASE, If you are no longer interested in staying on the list at any time please let me know so I can make corrections and open up your spot. TIA.
HOW THE INTERESTED/RESERVED LIST WORKS: UPDATED 8/14/2020
If you have any questions please contact me by text/call at 954-245-9069 or email me at email@example.com.
**Once my girls have been bred, I will contact you to confirm that you are interested to stay on the list. I HAVE AN APPLICATION THAT NEEDS TO BE FILLED OUT and RETURNED TO ME IF YOU WANT TO BE ON THE LIST.
**Then once the pups are born, I will inform you of the sexes and colors that are available. ( Approx. nine weeks from being bred). I will contact you by all means possible: text/email/phone, IF I DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN ONE DAY WITH YOUR DECISION, I WILL MOVE ON DOWN THE LIST. ( sorry, but I have had issues in the past with no replies, so I just want to be clear.)
IF you are not interested in picking a pup with the litter, (the timing is not right, or you would prefer different colors/sexes available or want different generations) you can move your name to the next litter, and no deposit is due to be on the next litter list.
BUT If you are interested in picking a pup from this litter, I will email you the Adoption Agreements which are to be filled out and signed and then returned to me along with the confirmation deposit of $300 will be due. See note on payments accepted below.
I will contact you by text/email/phone, IF I DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN ONE DAY WITH YOUR DECISION, I WILL MOVE ON DOWN THE LIST. ( sorry, but I have had issues in the past with no replies, so I just want to be clear.)
WHEN they are 5 weeks old or sooner
**You will then have until the pups are 5 weeks ( max) to choose which pup will be yours. I will update the specific litters' tab with weekly pictures and will also text or email you weekly pictures of the pups. I have had some folks pick their pup within the first week because they wanted specific sex and/or color. But if you prefer to wait until they are older you can, up until they are 5 weeks (max) to choose your pup.
They will be chosen in the order of the confirmation list. I do not pick your pup. You pick your own pup either by "face time" videos, phone video chats, and/or pictures or by coming to my home to visit us. ( this is depending on the current situation with the COVID-19 requirements. You will still be able to come and see us, just maybe not handle the pups, we will just have to see what are the safety guidelines at that time.) WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR CHOOSING YOUR PUP............ ( FOR THE FOLKS THAT MAY WAIT UNTIL THEY ARE OLDER) I WILL GIVE YOU ONE DAY TO DECIDE AFTER I CONTACT YOU AT THEIR 5 WEEK BIRTHDAY. (Sorry again, but I've had to add this due to folks not replying in a timely fashion).
**Once you pick your pup (by 5 weeks old) the holding deposit of $1000 is due, this is to hold YOUR pup until they are at least 8 weeks. I can and have held pups longer because the families had prior commitments, weddings, vacations, etc. If you need me to hold the pup longer than 8 weeks, we can discuss the situation, after 9 weeks though it will be $15.00 a day.
**I will send weekly pictures and videos of your pup and you are also welcome to come over and visit with your pup ( after 5 weeks old) and until they are ready to go home. ( Again the visits are depending on the COVID-19 guidelines at the time). Once your pup is ready to go home the balance is due ( cash, Zelle, PayPal ( under friends & family) before the pup leaves my home.
So the deposits/payments are as follows:
No deposit to be on the interested list, (so there tends to be a lot of adjustments made to the list, so if you are no longer interested, please let me know ASAP - TIA)
$300 confirmation deposit to stay on the list once the pups are born. ETA:
WINNIE APPROX DUE DATE IS SEPTEMBER 28TH, 2020/ THE PUPS APPROX 8 WEEKS NOVEMBER 23RD, 2020
MULAN APPROX DUE DATE IS OCTOBER 6TH,2020 THE PUPS APPROX 8 WEEKS ON DECEMBER 1ST, 2020
Deposits can be cash, check, Zelle, PayPal, ( under friends & family only)
$1000 holding deposit to confirm YOUR chosen pup before or at 5 weeks of age (max).
This Deposit can be cash, Zelle, PayPal, ( under friends & family only)
Balance is due upon or before the date you pick up your puppy to take him/her home.
Balance can be cash, Zelle, Paypal, (under friends & family only)
Solid colors (non-black) will be $2800
Solid black will be $ 1900
Parti-colored/spots/tuxedos will be $ 3300+
More information about what comes included with the pups, guarantees and health information can be found on the FAQ page.
EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
I have the right to refuse the adoption of my pups to anyone, at any time, even with a signed contract, if this happens your deposit(s) will be refunded.